Sunday, December 20, 2009

RM28 to open an account and get an ATM card! =P

I'm not posting this because I'm currently doing my practical in AgroBank, but I was kindda surprise to know about it. Even if you are not a Malaysian, you can do the same thing with an add up value of RM30.

But, before I go any further, it is also new to me that we can actually have a personal saving account in Agro Bank. hehe. I bet a lot of people also did not know about it right? I thought Agro Bank is only for farmers. haha. =P

With AgroPerdana, an individual can actually open an account with the minimum amount of RM20 and if you want an ATM card to go with it, you just need to add up another RM8. Btw, the ATM card comes with MEPS! However, if you are a non-citizen of Malaysia, the basic amount to open an account will be RM50. Yep, you heard me right, a non-citizen of Malaysia can also open up an account in AgroBank

It is a very-very low entry point for anyone to open an account and enjoy the service of ATM. For more info, you guys can check out:

2 comments:

  1. kalau di korea, open account is free. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. In malaysia it normally cost a few hundreds or even thousand just to open an account.=P

    ReplyDelete